Veneers – Vero Beach, FL
Erase Chips, Gaps, Stains, and More!
Teeth are strong, but they’re not indestructible. After decades of chewing, talking, eating, and going about your daily life, it’s likely that your pearly whites are a bit less than perfect. If your dental imperfections make you feel self-conscious, or if you don’t even know where to begin to fix up your smile, we can help! We’re proud to offer high-quality veneers in Vero Beach to virtually erase chips, gaps, stains, and more. Give us a call today to schedule your cosmetic consultation today and discover if this service is right for you.
Why Choose Ocean Oaks Dental Group For Veneers?
- Team of Highly Experienced & Talented Dentists
- In-Office Dental Lab for Fast, Precise Results
- See Our Results for Yourself with Our Smile Gallery
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are tooth-shaped shells of dental porcelain that can be affixed to the front-facing surface of teeth. They are incredibly lifelike, as dental porcelain looks virtually identical to healthy tooth enamel and can be color-matched to seamlessly blend in with your natural teeth. They’re designed to perfectly fit over the front of a tooth to completely redesign its appearance, which makes them an ideal solution for issues like:
- Stubborn stains or patches of discoloration
- Minor chips, cracks, and other damage to the enamel
- Small gaps or spaces between the teeth
- Teeth that are too short or somewhat uneven
- Teeth that are naturally misshapen
The Process of Getting Veneers
If you’re interested in veneers, you’ll meet with one of our Vero Beach cosmetic dentists to ensure they’re the best choice for achieving the goals you have in mind. If they are, then the next step will be preparing your teeth, wherein a small amount of enamel is removed to ensure the veneers will lay flat. Veneers are ultra-thin, about as thick as a contact lens, so preparing your teeth will be quick and virtually painless. We’ll take impressions of your teeth and place temporary veneers so you can test-drive your new smile.
Over the next few days, our in-house dental laboratory will use the impressions we took of your teeth to fabricate your permanent veneers. When they’re ready, you’ll return to our office to have your temporary veneers removed and replaced. We’ll check that your bite feels comfortable and that you’re pleased with your results, and then you’ll be all set to go out and show off your brand-new smile.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are one of our most popular cosmetic services, and it’s not difficult to see why! They offer numerous benefits, such as:
- A Comprehensive Solution: Veneers offer a comprehensive way to address a variety of different dental flaws all at once instead of completing several different procedures for each issue.
- Fast & Minimally Invasive Treatment: It can take a little as two quick appointments to get your veneers, and only a very thin layer of enamel needs to be removed.
- Beautiful & Lifelike Results: Once placed, your veneers will be virtually indistinguishable from the appearance of beautiful, healthy teeth.
- A Long Lifespan: With the proper care, veneers can easily last 15 years or longer.
- Resistance to Staining & Cracking: Not only is dental porcelain lifelike, but it resists staining and cracking, so you can show off your new smile without worry!