We are now in Phase 3 of Gov. Ron DeSantis' guidelines for reopening. At Ocean Oaks we want to provide the maximum safety to our patients. Therefore, we continue to follow all CDC and American Dental Association (ADA) guidelines. We hope that all of our patients will appreciate the extra measures that we have taken to keep our patients, employees and community safe from COVID-19.
We continue to check temperatures of all employees, patients and caretakers. Patients are now able to choose to remain in your personal vehicle prior to your appointment or wait in our waiting area based on your personal preference.
Your feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated as we all work together to make the new normal the best experience that it can be for everyone.
Looking for a Dentist in Vero Beach?
- Comprehensive Dental Care
- General Dentistry
- Preventative X-rays with CT Scanner for Ultra-low Radiation Imagery
- Cosmetic Dentistry including Veneers/Bonding & Clear Correct Clear Aligners
- Digital Designed CAD / CAM Dental Implants (in-house digital lab for ideal color match)
- Same Day Crowns (in-house digital lab for ideal color match)
- Bridges & Other Restorative Dental Care
- Teeth Whitening
- Digital Dentures/Robotically Designed & Manufactured for more Accurate Fit & Comfort
- Periodontal Therapy
- Quality, Professionalism, Comfort
Our mission is beautiful smiles through exceptional dentistry!
Vero Beach Dentists - The Ocean Oaks Dental Group has been serving the dental needs of Vero Beach residents since 1989. Each patient’s individual needs are the primary concern of our practice. Whether your interest is in preventing dental problems by maintaining healthy teeth and gums, restoring an optimal level of dental health, or enhancing the appearance of your teeth and smile we have the training, the expertise and the state of the art equipment to meet those needs in a friendly and comfortable environment.