Smile Makeover – Vero Beach, FL
Achieve Your Ideal Smile
Some patients have multiple aesthetic imperfections in their teeth. A single cosmetic dentistry service may not be enough to help them reach their goals. If that is true of you, we invite you to talk to us about getting a smile makeover. This personalized treatment plan can combine several procedures to help you achieve your ideal smile in the shortest amount of time possible. Book a consultation with our Vero Beach dental team today to get started!
Why Choose Ocean Oaks Dental Group of Vero Beach for a Smile Makeover?
- Virtual Smile Design Provides a Preview of Your Results
- Experienced, Detail-Oriented Dental Team
- Treatments Customized to Your Preferences
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
A smile makeover begins with a consultation. Our team will learn about your goals for treatment and use an intraoral scanner to capture images of your teeth. Those images will then be uploaded into our Virtual Smile Design software, which we can use to give you a preview of your results. Please feel free to offer your opinion of what you see; we may be able to make adjustments according to your preferences.
Once the treatment plan is finalized, we can get to work on your smile. You might undergo multiple services, including:
- Teeth whitening
- Metal-free restorations
- Cosmetic bonding
- And more
From start to finish, a smile makeover may require multiple appointments spread out over the course of a few weeks or longer. The timeline can be extended if you need any restorative treatment before you get started with cosmetic procedures. For example, some patients need fillings or gum disease therapy.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
When you undergo a smile makeover, you may experience a number of noteworthy benefits. For example, you might:
- Reduce your risk of future oral health problems. High-quality restorations can do much to protect your teeth.
- Enjoy a more comfortable bite. Restorations can help your upper and lower teeth work better together.
- Have a more confident smile and improved overall self-esteem. Patients usually feel like the best version of themselves when they have an attractive set of teeth.
- Be able to enjoy the results of your treatment for many years. For example, veneers often last for 10 – 15 years or longer.
- Have a younger appearance. White, straight teeth are often associated with youthfulness.
- Be more motivated to stick to a thorough oral hygiene routine. Good brushing and flossing habits can protect the results of your smile makeover.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
The cost of a smile makeover depends heavily on which cosmetic treatments you undergo and the extent of those treatments. Some services, such as teeth whitening, have a relatively low price, while veneers often run thousands of dollars. During your consultation, we can discuss specific numbers with you. We can also help you understand your payment options.
Although a smile makeover can seem pricey at first, you can be confident that it is a great investment in your confidence, your appearance, and possibly even your oral health!